- Processing of transfer of Securities in physical form
- Recording of change in the form of holding i.e. conversion of physical holding into electronic holding
- (Dematerialization and Rematerialization)
- Recording movement of investor holding and their basic information including their specimen signatures in
- Recording of Change of address, Bank Mandates and ECS requests received from investors in physical mode.
- Processing Transmission / Transposition / Consolidation of holdings.
- Issue of Duplicate Share Certificates.
- Registration of Nomination
- Registration of Legal documents such as Power of Attorney, etc.
- Investor Services including providing investor related information, across counters through written communication and through telephone and via e-mail.
- Disbursement of cash and non-cash Corporate benefits which includes Dividend / Interest / Redemption Payments.
- Provide periodic statistical information to clients such as pattern of holding Category-wise distribution,
Geographical distribution of holders / holding to facilitate Management decisions.
- Maintenance of Records of Inward / Outward
- Maintain and upkeep of statutory records such as Transfer Deeds, Demat / Remat Request Form, Register of Members, Allotment Registers, undelivered returned security documents and other Registers and Returns.
- Processing of Call payments and Endorsements.
- Activities related to Buy – backs, Open Offers, Conversion, Sub – division, Exchange and Redemption.
ACPL is connected to both Depositories i.e. National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and provides electronic connectivity interface, both to listed and unlisted Corporate clients. ACPL also provides this service to large number of clients for their Debt Instruments Private and Public Limited Companies. The main services include :
- Co-Ordinating with NSDL / CDSL for ISIN creation / activation
- Dematerialisation & Rematerialisation
- Carry out Various Corporate actions
- Reconciliation of electronic holding
- Interacting with Depository Participants and other entities
ACPL has acted as Registrars to Initial/Follow on Public offers both through fixed price process and Book Build
process for a number of clients. Our IPO registry related services include.
- Sending instructions to Banks for reporting of collection figures and collection & applications
- Implement and Customize software system if required.
- Facilitate and establish information flow system between clients, Banks and Managers to the issue.
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities such as SEBI & Stock Exchange(s).
Activities during the Issue
- Liaise with clients and Issue Intermediaries
- Redressal of Investor queries
Post Issue Activities
- Data capturing & validation
- Provide Allotment Alternatives in consultation with Client / Merchant Banker and Regulatory Authorities.
- Facilitating Listing.
- Providing data on return of allotment
- Uploading of data to the Depositories for crediting of securities electronically.
- Dispatch of Refund orders / Share Certificates / Credit Advise.
- Periodic Report submission to Regulatory Authorities.
- Reconciliation of Refund payments.
- Attending to post issue Investor queries.
- Helping Clients to get the 1% refund
- Processing & Printing of Offer Register
- Printing & Dispatch of CAF with letter of Offer
- Instruction to collecting Bank / Branches
- Collection of Daily subscription / Final Certificates and Application Form
- Data Capture & Preparation of Basis of Allotment
- Prepare Allotment Register, Print Share Certificate / Refund Orders
- Uploading of data to Depositories for crediting securities electronically
- Dispatch Share Certificates / Intimation letters
- Facilitate Listing
- Reconciliation of Refund payments
- Attending to post Issue Investor queries Periodic submission of Reports to Regulatory Authorities
- Setting the Record in Depositories
- Print & Dispatch of Bonus Share Certificates / Intimation Letters
- Upload of data to Depositories for crediting securities electronically
- Facilitate Listing
- Attending to post Issue Investor queries
Other Registry Related Services
- Assist Clients at AGM / EOGM / Court Convened Meetings
- eVoting Data Upload
- Bulk Emailing
- AGM Poll Related Services
- Postal Ballot Processing Services
- Merger and Demerger Related Services
- Sub-division of Shares & Exchange
- Open Offers De-Listing and Buyback Processing Services
The company believes in Ethical, transparent and law abiding practices with all its stake holders whether it is the client Company, Investor, Staff or Statutory agencies or others. In order to follow the above in letter and spirit the company has various internal committees.